PRICES, BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS
- All prices and itineraries are current and are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- All fares are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
- A 100% cancellation fee will apply for a tour cancelled within 24 hours of travel or when no notice is given. If notice of cancellation
is given and the tour is rebooked there is no charge.
- For tours to Kangaroo Island a cancellation between 7 days and 30 days attracts a 50% charge. Between 7 days and 24 hours an 80%
charge applies and within 24 hours a 100% charge applies.
- Group discounts apply to groups of 6 people or more (upon request only).
- Children (4-14 years) receive a 50% discount off adult fares unless otherwise stated.
- Children 3 years and under are free. If they require a seat they are required to pay a child's fare.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel tours & amend fares, itineraries & days of operation as required.
COURTESY HOTEL PICK-UPS
- Hotel pick up - please wait outside hotel 5 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Look for Great Sights courtesy coach or Great Sights on behalf of Great Sights.
- No hotel drop-offs after morning tours
ON-BOARD THE COACH
- Smoking is not permitted aboard the vehicle.
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.
- Under Federal law all passengers are required to wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles. Our staff are not responsible
for policing this requirement.
- Parents, guardians or the client are required to ensure all children wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles.
- Vehicles with seat belts will have at least one child restraint anchor point.
- Our staff are not responsible for the provision, installation and securing of children and child booster seats, capsules and child
restraints. Parents, guardians or the client are responsible to provide, install and secure all child restraint and booster
- Our staff are not responsible for the behaviour and safety of children when not accompanied by a parent or guardian. Drivers are
responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as their primary focus.
- Great Sights Melbourne reserves the right to deny travel where a risk to customers, public or staff is perceived.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Great Sights Melbourne has wheel chair lift vehicles available on our Public Day Tours.
- We require wheel chair and special needs passengers to book via telephone on 1300 850 850 at least
24 hours prior to departure and inform Great Sights Melbourne of your specific requirements.
- Wheel chair or special needs passengers must be able to ensure their own safety and enjoyment on the tour (including any stops
and venues visited) and must be accompanied by an able bodied companion.
- Wheel chair passengers must travel in the wheel chair unless a spare coach seat is available.
- Wheel chairs will only be unloaded at stops which are longer than 15 minutes.
- Where a wheel chair lift is fitted, drivers are responsible for the operation of the wheel chair lift or ramp. Wheel chair accessible
vehicles will have generic anchor points and straps for use. Drivers are not responsible for the anchoring of the wheel chair.
Staff will assist in anchoring wheel chairs but the parent, guardian, supervisor or client is responsible for the anchoring.
- No illicit drugs or alcohol are to be consumed on any vehicle.
- Smoking is not permitted on any vehicle.
- We reserve the right to eject any passengers behaving in an inappropriate, offensive, intoxicated or destructive manner from the
vehicle or stop the vehicle until the situation is resolved. This may include requesting Police to attend.
- Passengers and Clients are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle as a direct result of your booking. Examples include
vandalism, excessive vehicle cleaning due to food or beverage spillage and breakage of interior or exterior fittings.
- We are not responsible for any damage or soiling of luggage. We will exercise all care when loading and unloading luggage.
- Our employees may request assistance in loading or unloading any luggage items.
- We are not responsible for any property left or thought to be left on a vehicle. We will endeavour to search each vehicle at least
daily for lost property and store it at the depot office for a minimum 48 hours. We reserve the right to dispose of or destroy
any lost property after this time.
- Any lost property found must be collected from a depot within 48 hours.
- We do not guarantee the security of any lost property.
- Great Sights Australia recommends all customers have an appropriate Travel Insurance policy.
- Great Sights Australia shall not be liable for any injury, loss, accident or delay that may occur due to factors beyond our direct control or by reason of any act or omission of any third party. Great Sights does not own or operate any third party suppliers. Great Sights is not responsible for any injury, death, loss or expense due to sickness, weather, strikes, acts of God, Government, acts of terrorism, criminal activity, war, quarantine, force majeure events or any other cause beyond its control. All such risk, loss and expense must be borne by the client.
- Great Sights Australia shall not be liable for any injury, loss, accident or delay that may occur whilst customers are engaged in any adventure activity or similar such as skiing or snow sport.
- Customers are responsible for their own physical safety at all venues and locations. Parents or Guardians are responsible for the safety of children at all venues and locations.