Great Sights day tour 84V
Penguins, Koalas, Warrook Farm
- We'll stop for an afternoon break (own expense) at Warrook Farm
- Meet Australian animals such as kangaroos, koalas and wombats animal feed is available for purchase if you want to get closer!)
- You'll love Phillip Island, home to unique wildlife
- At Koala Conservation Centre, we'll see cute koalas from tree top boardwalks
- Look for our resident wallabies/kangaroos
- Witness the world phenomenon of the Penguin Parade
- These little guys come home from the sea each evening at dusk after spending their day up to 100km off-shore ... this is a natural occurence at Phillip Island!
- Watch them cross the beach, waddle their way past you and under elevated boardwalks to their burrows
- Learn all about the life of the Little Penguins at the Visitor Centre.
! FYI Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season